Academic Regalia Hire
Table of Contents
What can I hire?
How to see what’s available?
We’re open for viewing BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: to arrange a viewing, please phone
• Wendy Logan on 027 4808 336. or
• Belinda Curtis-Sullivan on 021 0236 0250
Our Regalia Room is in H Block at NMIT – Te Pūkenga on the corner of Nile and Alton Streets in Nelson.
What are the prices for hiring?
How do I order?
• NMIT GRADUATES: All regalia for Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology – Te Pūkenga (NMIT) Graduations must be ordered through the NMIT website. The link for ordering will become available when regalia can be ordered; this is usually in late July / early August.
• School Prizegiving ceremonies : Orders for these must be received by the end of Term 3; please phone Raylene Northcott 0210607481
• For all other orders please phone Wendy Logan 0274808336
How do I pay?
We accept cash paid to our staff or volunteers on duty in our rooms in H Block at NMIT, or by direct bank transfer.
Details for payment by internet or online bank transfers are:
Account name: Nelson Soroptimist Education Trust
Account number: 38 9005 0425447 01
Reference: The name of the individual or institution hiring.
Our Regalia Hire team couldn’t function without a bunch of fantastically skilled volunteers.
If you have spare time and would like to join a group of like-minded people giving their time and skill to a great cause, then we would love to hear from you! There are all sorts of tasks you could lend your hand to: help us maintain the gowns and hoods in good order, lend a hand with sorting and packing the gowns ready for collection, and for unpacking and rehanging returned regalia after prize-giving and graduation ceremonies.
Please contact Wendy Logan, 0274808336.